Changes to this Policy
This version was last updated on June 4, 2018. In all things, we constantly aim to do the right thing and always seek to improve. If we need to update this policy, we will do so to be more clear, open, and honest with you. Such modification will be effective upon its posting to our website; it is therefore important that you review this policy regularly.
What Personal Data Is Being Collected?
We collect personal data that you actively submit through a webform or send by email to us. We also collect information through placement of a cookie using Google Analytics. This information may include:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, salutation, company name, and date of birth.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, internet service provider (ISP), date/time stamp, your login data, browser type, language and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
How Do We Collect This Data?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions: You may give us your personal data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Create an account;
- Update or add information to your account; or
- Respond to surveys or webforms.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
Why we collect your personal information and how we use it
Purpose of Processing and Legal Basis
We will only collect and process your personal data when we have a lawful basis for doing so.
The legal basis that we rely on for processing your data will depend upon the circumstances in which it is being collected and used. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where the processing is necessary to carry out for the performance of a contract with you
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- Where you have provided your consent to allow us to use your data in a certain way; or
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How we share your personal information
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
Our websites, products, emails, and services may also contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Data Security and Access
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We have put in place appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and communications made to us.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13 years of age, and we never collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 16 years of age without parental consent. No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 years old.
Retention of Personal Information
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
To correct, modify, update, or request deletion of your personal information that we may have about you, please contact [EMAIL].
Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. You have the following rights with respect to personal information:
- To request access to the personal information we hold about you;
- To request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transfer this information to a third party (where technically feasible);
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions of personal information we hold about you;
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you;
- To object to the processing of your data;
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records; and
- To opt out of being solicited by us or third parties.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request about your data, at [EMAIL]. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
Note, however, that these are not an absolute rights. We can refuse to erase personal data which we need to keep (i) to comply with a legal obligation; and (ii) in relation to the exercise or defense of any legal claims. Please note, upon a request for erasure, we may also keep a minimal amount of personal data on an in-house marketing suppression file in order to comply with a request not to receive marketing.
Cookies and Other Technologies
48 Old Roswell St.
Alpharetta, Ga 30009
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible.
You do have the right to contact the applicable agency that enforces data privacy compliance in your jurisdiction. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns beforehand, so please contact us in the first instance.